Pensjonat pod samowarem.
The Perfect Place to Relax and Revitalise.
We welcome you to our newly built "Pensjonat Pod Samowarem"! This charming spa retreat is located just 3km from the centre "Krynica Zdrój" in the unspoilt region of Tylicz. Amidst the rolling hills, beautiful landscapes and clean mountain air, "Pensjonat Pod Samowarem" is a special place to relax and de-stress. A four-season resort with plenty to do all year round; reconnect with nature and yourself or get involved in the many activities on offer. In the summer time enjoy breath-taking walks with magnificent far-reaching views, horseback riding, organized biking trips and more. Wintertime brings a host of winter activities with fantastic skiing and snowboarding from the 16 operating ski lifts in the surrounding area.
Telic is one of the oldest towns in the region, with the beginnings of the settlement dating back to the thirteenth century. Over the years the town has become known for its many health resorts and is now attracting many tourists.
Whilst in Tylicz:
- Taste the areas natural mineral water straight from the source (renowned for it’s therapeutic properties improving general well being)
- Try out the 16 different ski lifts in the area which range from beginner to more advanced slopes, ideal for families!
- Visit the old Parish church dating back to the 1612, and the former Greek Catholic church dedicated to Saint Cosmas and Damian.
- Visit the nearby mound of Casimir Pulaski.
- Go for a walk on the “Path of Education and Nature” in Rakowsku.
- Try your hand a horse riding and visit the “LAMA” farm
- Explore the area and nearby towns of Powroznik, Muszyna, Muszynka and Kamianna.
Pensjonat Pod Samowarem is located 3km From Krynica Zdroj, the biggest Spa town in Poland labelled as “The Pearl of Polish Spas” for its medicinal waters, clean air and beautiful landscapes.
Attractions in the area include:
- Hiking in the Beskid Sadecki. The trails head west from Krynica to the top of Mt Jaworzyna, where on a good day you can see the famous mountains of Tatry.
- Take a walk down the Krynicki Promenade and visit the main Pump Room. For as little as 1 zloty you can try water straight from the areas 20 minerals springs.
- Visit the Nikifor Museum which exhibits paintings from one of the most popular Polish artists, Epifan Drowniak (1895-1968)
- Catch the rope-field railway 732m up the mountain to Gora Parkowa Funicular, for wonderful panoramic views of the city.
- Enjoy the sights from the Mt Jaworzyna Cable Car
- More great ski Slopes
- Check out the local boutiques and indulge in the local cafes and restaurants.
- Indoor Ice Rink (Open all year round)
- Indoor swimming Pool